Allowances are recurring balances that can either reset or rollover every month or year. Common examples might include:
- $50/mo to be used on Fitness and Health
- $500/year to be used on Education
- $15/mo to be used on Charity
To create an allowance, head to the Programs tab in your Admin navigation bar:
Here you will see a list of all active programs. You can create a new program by clicking the Create New Program button on the top right
You have the ability to choose from a list of popular perk programs via the Most Popular tab, or you can Create From Scratch
When creating from scratch, click Allowances from the program type selection screen. Then you will see a list of fields to populate in order to create your allowance:
- Program Name
- Amount - The amount you want to give to your employees through this program
- How often the allowance will reset for the employees
- Rollover - allow employee's unused funds to rollover to the next period, or reset to the total amount select in step 2
- Select where you want to allow the program members to be able to spend their allowance balance. You can select multiple categories, or even all products.
- Finally, select who has access to the allowance by choosing a specific team or multiple.