Within company settings, an administrator has the option to turn products or categories "Off" or "On" so that they do not show up within their company's specific catalog. This allows you to further customize your catalog beyond Zestful's standard marketplace.
- Head to Company settings (admins only) through the admin navigation bar:
2. Select customize catalog from the company settings navigation bar:
3. From here, you can turn certain products or categories "off" completely
Important to know:
- If an entire category is "off", then new products added to that category will also be "off" by default; this includes new product requests submitted by your employees.
- If an entire category is "on", then new products added to that category will also be "on" by default
**Be aware of turning off entire categories if you expect your employees to submit new product requests. Doing so will require you to "Authorize" any new products that fit into that category