Zestful is an employee perk program that makes it easy for you to offer rewards for your employees to use on all their favorite products and services (2000+ and counting) like gym memberships, Spotify, Netflix, food delivery and more. From single sign-on to user provisioning, Okta's Zestful integration lets organizations automate their entire onboarding and offboarding process for their employees and handles all user access.
See capabilities page in the Okta integration marketplace, here.
The following provisioning features are supported:
- Push New Users - New users created through OKTA will also be created in Zestful.
- Push Profile Updates- Updates made to the user's profile through OKTA will be pushed to Zestful.
- Push User Deactivation- Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through OKTA will deactivate the user in Zestful. Note: For this application, deactivating a user means the user can no longer log into Zestful or use their Zestful cards, but the cards will not be cancelled and can subsequently be re-activated without the need of issuing new cards.
- Reactivate Users- User accounts can be reactivated in the application.Note: If the user account was suspended, it will be reactivated with access to their existing Zestful balances and cards.
Configuring Provisioning for Zestful
- Before you configure provisioning for Zestful, make sure you have configured SAML 2.0 (Single Sign-On) for the Zestful app.
- You must have administrative permissions in Okta to enable provisioning.
Configure your Provisioning settings in Okta for Zestful as follows:
- Contact Zestful Support to request SCIM provisioning support to be enabled for your Zestful account.
- Once enabled...
- Check the Enable provisioning features box.
- Enter the following Zestful credentials for the Integration:
- Username Customer ID (from the Zestful SAML Settings page)
- Password SCIM Access Token (from the Zestful SAML Settings page)
5. Save the configuration
Enable the following Provisioning Features on the following screen:
- Create Users
- Update User Attributes
- Deactivate Users
6. In the Sign On tab, click Edit in the Settings section and set the Application username format to Email. Click Save.
- The provided username and email address must match in order for the integration to function properly.
- Please contact Zestful Support if you have any questions or run into problems when configuration or using Provisioning for Zestful