Apple and Android wallets are a great way to utilize your virtual Zestful card for in-store purchases at vendors who support it!
Your virtual Zestful card can be found under your "My Cards" tab on your homepage.
Adding the Zestful Card to an Apple Wallet
- Ensure you have Apple Wallet set-up on your phone. This is typically already provided with all new iPhones.
- Open your Apple Wallet on your phone, and click the "+" at the top of the page to add a new card.
- Choose to add a "Credit or Debit Card."
- Enter card information by either taking a picture of your physical Zestful card, or by choosing to manually enter card information at the bottom of the screen. You will need to enter your virtual card manually.
- That's it! Now that your Zestful card has been added to your Apple Wallet you can use it by opening your Apple Wallet in-store and tap it to the card reader when making a purchase. Yay technology!
Adding the Zestful Card to an Android Wallet
- Install Android Pay via the Google Play Store
- Add a card by using the "+" button, or if you already have a card in your Android Wallet choose to "Add Another Card."
- Enter your Zestful card information, and confirm the details. *Note: if you do not have a lock screen set-up on your Android phone you will not be able to add a card to the Android wallet.
- All set! Now you will be able to simply tap your Android phone to a card reader equipped with Android Pay to make purchases in-store.