Give your management team the perk of giving rewards to their team or company! Manager rewards are very similar to Peer to Peer rewards, with the key difference being that you can set the program settings for each individual manager - allowing you flexibility across your management team. For each manager you include in the program, you can specify:
- How much they can give per period (periods being one-time, monthly, or yearly)
- The maximum number of rewards they can give to the same person within a period.
- The maximum dollar amount they can give for each reward.
- Whether they can give rewards to their team or the entire company.
To create a Manager Reward program, head to the Programs tab in your Admin navigation bar:
Here you will see a list of all active programs. You can create a new program by clicking the Create New Program button on the top right
From the Create From Scratch tab, select Manager Rewards.
- Enter a Name for the program (i.e. Team Shout Outs!) and click continue. The next page will allow you to include specific employees and specify their reward settings.
- On the Members page, click Add Manager.
- Search for a team member to add (or multiple)
- Select how often the Manager's balance will reset.
- Select how much this manager can give per period.
- Select the maximum number of rewards they can give to the same person within a period. (For example, if you select "3", this manager will not be able to give more than 3 rewards to the same person within the period.)
- Select the maximum dollar amount they can give for each reward. (For example, if you select "$5", the manager will not be allow to give any single reward for more than $5.)
- Select whether they can give rewards to their entire company or just the team they are on.
You can add as many managers/members as you would like, each with their own settings/limitations.